Note: Please be sure to have the following information ready:
- Product name and version
- Windows operating system (2000, XP - Home, Professional or Server, Vista - Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business or Enterprise Edition)
- Internet connection type (Modem, DSL, cable, internal LAN, etc.)
- Any extra network details (about firewalls, routers, dynamic IP addresses, etc.)
License not received or license lost
You can use this link to resend License
Product Purchasing & Customer Assistance
Any question on sales, purchase, registration codes, new release, upgrade etc, please write to email@example.com.
Product Inquiries & Technical Support
Any inquiries or problems related to technical support, use of product etc, please contact our support team at support@CardRecoveryPro.com.
TOP 17 Frequently Asked Questions:
- >Q 1: What exactly is a license key?
- >Q 2: My license key didn't work, what can I do?
- >Q 3: Can I use the same license key on both my desktop and laptop?
- >Q 4: What's the price of the license key?
- >Q 5: How long will I get my license?
- >Q 6: At renewal time, will there be automatic renewal charge to my credit card ?
- >Q 7: Why do you charge me a VAT tax?
- >Q 8: What is your refund policy?
- >Q 9: How can I contact your support team?
- >Q 10: I have accidentally formatted my memory card. How can I recover the data using CardRecoveryPro?
- >Q 11: I am not able to see my camera in the drive list? What am I doing wrong?
- >Q 12: What can I do if Windows does not recognize my SD card?
- >Q 13: I have put my Memory card into my computer. However the software doesn't respond. Please tell me why?
- >Q 14: I accidentally formatted my compact flash card and all my photos disappeared. Is it possible that my photos are recoverable?
- >Q 15: Is Card RecoveryPro always possible
- >Q 16: How can I get help?
- >Q 17: How can I uninstall CardRecoveryPro ?
We test our software thoroughly but glitches can happen since we support multiple manufacturers in a rapidly changing technical environment. Getting feedback from our customers identifying software deficiencies or bugs is the best way we can correct and perfect it. Your information will also help us plan future release enhancements. If you find any bug in using our software, please report it to our support team support@CardRecoveryPro.com with "Bug" in the subject line. Our technical support team checks this mailbox daily.
All your requests will be answered within 1 business day!