With a variety of innovative solutions for data management, SanDisk helps you get the most out of your SanDisk products. Using software provided by SanDisk, you'll be able to more easily back up files, manage data, or copy your information to cloud storage. As one of the realistic problem, a SanDisk SD card owner might observe its pictures unexpectedly being deleted from the card. For no apparent cause, the user may experience a gradual loss of pictures from these SD cards. Such problems are grave for a photo-enthusiast or professional photographer.
Cause:1. If the SanDisk SD card is either not formatted properly or is corrupted due to file system issues.
2. Each of the files that you store on SD cards mark an entry of its location in FAT table.
3. The digital device or any other system cannot access the file if this entry is lost or get corrupt.
Solution:You need to apply the below sequence of steps to troubleshoot such problems:
1.Backup all the left pictures and files on a reliable backup media.
2.Reformat the SanDisk card in the associated digital camera or device. This will install a fresh file system and make the card free from errors.
3.Restore files from backup.
4.Use a Sandisk recovery software to recover the lost or deleted files from the SD card. It is recommend CardrecoveryPro, a professional card recovery software.
CardrecoveryPro scan a logically crashed or reformatted digital storage media and rescue all pictures, audios, and videos. These utilities provide safe data restoration and also an interactive interface. Designed to run safe scanning algorithms and easy to downloaded.
How to use CardrecoveryPro?
Download CardrecoveryPro Software, install and launch it.
Perform a Full Scan. Insert the card into your card reader or device, and run the CardrecoveryPro Software. Click the "Start Scan" button on the main window of CardrecoveryPro. You can see the list of all volumes found on your computer, select the exact drive and click the "Next" button to start scanning. If you can't see the drive, please make sure your external drives are connected, and click 'Refresh' button.
Preview and Recover Files. Find the files you want to restore in the scan result. Select them and click Recover.
- Do not set the card near a magnet as this will delete all of its data.
- Do not use the card for any other purpose if you have accidentally deleted files, as the device will record the new files over the old ones.
- Do not wait a long time to restore the lost data, after a longer time, it is harder to restore, regardless of the software used.
CardRecoveryProProfessional SD Card Recovery Software Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps